Head of Project Management and Asset Management
PowerON supports large-scale electrification projects by providing turnkey solutions encompassing all electrical infrastructure from the electricity grid connection to vehicle chargers, including:
- Infrastructure delivery and project management;
- Operations and maintenance;
- On-site generation, battery storage and back-up power; and,
- Smart charging and energy management.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Project Management & Asset Management will oversee the execution of major electrical projects and manage PowerON assets. A key player on PowerON’s management team, you are responsible for leading a team managing projects and assets for large business and institutional customers. The specific duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lead the development and execution of PowerON’s electrification portfolio throughout all project life cycle phases including front-end planning and project controls
- Apply a customer focused approach to develop and execute charging solutions in support of operational, social, economical, funding constraints and technical needs
- Manage a team developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Coordinate and manage internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Lead operational and maintenance support and execution in compliance with commercial framework
- Lead asset management teams, maintenance teams and suppliers to evaluate and recommend both product and process improvements
- Provide effective leadership and an expert opinion as needed including safety leadership to ensure compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act & Regulations and other related regulatory codes and standards
- Manage client and stakeholder relations
- University Degree in Engineering, Business or related field.
- MBA is an asset
- PMP is an asset
- 10+ years of experience in engineering and/or project management, and strategic development.
- Direct experience managing electrical projects involving, solar, batteries, generation, distribution or EV’s
- Technical knowledge of EV charging, , battery storage and other electrical equipment as well as energy management systems.
- Strong business acumen to develop and execute profitable projects and contribute to PowerON’s business strategy.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with customers and leadership skills to motivate your team.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
While all qualified candidates are invited to apply, we particularly welcome applications from women, persons with disabilities, First Nations, Métis and Inuit peoples, members of visible minorities, and 2SLGBTQ+ persons.
PowerON appreciates all applicants, only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.